1. Are you open ? YES! We are open 7 days a week !
Monday - Saturday 10-6 & Sunday 12-4
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED AS OF JUNE 1TH - WE ARE FINALLY OPEN !!!
2 bubbles at a time must have masks on :-)
2 . Do you have a sale going on ?
September SALE is 20% off custom Framing.
Senior citizen always get 30% off Custom framing !
Framing more than 1 ? - Get 25% off
Framing more than 3 ? - Get 30% off
3. How long does it take to get something framed? Depending on size & availability about a week , we also offer SAME DAY service !
4. Which standard sizes do you carry for ready made frames?
5. I got a ready made frame! How doI put my art in ?
6. I hear you do monthly giveaways! Yes ! More info here
Conservation Custom Framing
The main purpose of a frame is to preserve and showcase your art or keepsake while properly protecting it from damage in the years to come.
For any piece that is valuable, collectable, original, or of great long-term sentimental value, it’s important to use the right materials to preserve it.
At SoHo we only use conservation materials : framing glass, acid free backing and acid free tape is always used.
If something is worth framing, it’s worth framing right.
Art credit : Yung Yemi - Framed in Roncesvalles Line Black 3/4 wood profile.
Find Us At
111 Roncesvalles Avenue
Toronto, M6R 2K9, CA
Tues - Sat : 10am - 5 pm
Sun - Mon : closed